Hiding in plain sight: mental health in the workplace
Revealing the hidden issue, with practical advice on creating a mentally healthy workplace.
"This report showcases the severity of poor mental health in the workplace, and should serve as a wake-up call for appropriate action and strategies to be implemented."
- Dr Philip McCrea, leading consultant in occupational mental health
From this report you will learn:
- The hidden statistics behind workplace mental health
- How to identify poor mental health in the workplace
- The importance of early intervention
- How you can create a mentally healthy workplace
Simply complete the form and download your report today!
Why you should read this:
This report reveals the magnitude of the mental health crisis in the UK. Currently, 40% of all absenteeism can be attributed to poor mental health. This is expected to rise to 70% in five years.
It is vital that employers address mental health in the workplace, and put the strategies in place to support employees. This report explains how to do this, and is set out in four easy to follow sections:
Section 1. Hiding in plain sight:
Understanding the scale
Section 2. Catching employees before they fall:
- Prevention over cure - building a resilient workforce
- Identifying mental health issues in the workplace
- Contributing factors and avoiding a misdiagnosis
Section 3. Tackling mental health in the workplace:
- Practical steps for creating a safe environment
- When should an employer intervene
Conclusion: Nine steps for creating a mentally healthy workplace