Do you need to protect your staff against infections that they may acquire through work?
Are your staff required to demonstrate absence from or immunity to blood borne viruses?
BHSF Occupational Health provides workplace vaccination assessments, followed by all required vaccination courses and/or blood tests, to ensure employees are protected at work and that in certain sectors such as healthcare, patients are also protected.
BHSF Occupational Health provides the following occupational vaccinations:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A
- Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus and Polio
- Mumps, Measles and Rubella
- Tuberculosis screening and BCG on application
In all cases, BHSF Occupational Health will:
- Assess the individual's relevant vaccination history, confirming the validity of certificates as appropriate
- Administer required vaccinations in line with Patient Group Directives, under the strict supervision of our Senior Medical Officer
- Provide a re-call system when vaccination schedules are ongoing
- Issue documentary evidence of immunisation status for all individuals processed
Vaccination clinics (full-day) may be delivered on-site or alternatively, your employees can attend any one of BHSF Occupational Health's regional offices for individual vaccinations or part-day clinics.