BHSF Occupational Health provides a range of consultancy services with regards to the development and preparation of various corporate policies, to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
Our services include guidance and advice on the following areas:
- Occupational health policies and procedures
- Recruitment and engagement
- Sickness and attendance policies and procedures
- Drug and alcohol policies, processes and procedures
- Health and safety audits, policies and procedures
- Ill-health retirement
- Guidance on statutory regulations (lead workers, ionising radiation, asbestos)
- Insurance and employer's liability issues
- Musculoskeletal audits (ergonomic assessments and job demand analysis)
- Mental health and wellbeing audits
BHSF Occupational Health can also cater for any specific policy requirements you may have; please contact us for further information.